CNS 2013 Paris: July 13-18, 2013
- The meeting abstracts are now available online. PDF version.
- Here is an online version of the CNS 2013 program book.
- Over 700 attendees have already registered for the meeting! This will be the largest CNS meeting ever.
- Note that this year we have an extra plenary lecture before the welcome reception on Saturday July 13, by Dr. Logothetis starting at 17:15.
- OCNS Members meeting on Tuesday July 16, 11 - 12 am.
- The size of the poster boards will be for A0 format in the portrait orientation (120 cm high and 90 cm wide).
- Attendee Info
- Program Info
- Venue Info
- Presentation Guides
Boris Gutkin, Ecole Normale Supérieure
Gianluigi Mongillo, Université Paris Descartes
Alain Destexhe, CNRS Gif-sur-Yvette
Astrid Prinz, Emory University
Sophie Deneve, Ecole Normale Supérieure
Simon Laughlin, University of Cambridge
Nikos Logothetis, Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics, Tübingen
Rafael Yuste, Columbia University, New York